To report a student absence, please call (902) 832-8964 and press 1. Leave the student’s full name and the date/block that they will be missing. Absence calls are taken off the line once in the morning and again in the afternoon at 3pm. Absences should be called in within 48 hours after the absence. We do not accept notes for excusing absences.
Permanent link to this article: http://www.cpa.ednet.ns.ca/?p=5043
Permanent link to this article: http://www.cpa.ednet.ns.ca/?p=5040
1. Students, you can either log onto PowerSchool as of September 1st for your schedule, or if you do not have a PowerSchool login, look up your name listed in various locations when you arrive at school and the room next to your name will be where you will go to receive your schedule.
2. If there is something wrong with your schedule or you failed a course last year, please come to guidance (room 242) to correct this issue.
Students looking for a course change for other reasons, the list of available courses will be posted on the window outside of the guidance office (room 242), if the course you are looking to change into is available, you can fill out the course change form available in guidance and leave it in the tray. You can check back later to see if the change has been approved and/or denied. COUNSELLORS WILL NOT BE ABLE TO SEE STUDENTS ABOUT COURSE CHANGES ON THE FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL. Only students who have not been scheduled, have failed a course and need to take that course again will be seen on the first day.
2. Wednesday, we will be following the DAY WEDNESDAY schedule. So the sequence will be:
B (or 2nd block)
A (or 1st block)
D (or 4th block)
C (or 3rd block)
3. Questions? Student Council will have on special identifiable t-shirts and are here to answer any questions you have.
4. There is NO Student parking on school property.
5. Students will be called by last name to pay their students fees and have their school ID photo taken as well as sign up for their PowerSchool account if they do not have access (location to be announced). Please hang onto your student fees until then.
Student Fees: $55.00 (cash or cheque only)
Yearbook Purchase: $60.00 (cash or cheque only)
TOTAL IF PURCHASING A YEAR BOOK (optional): $115.00
Permanent link to this article: http://www.cpa.ednet.ns.ca/?p=5020
There is a new drop off location for students at CPA. Students can only be dropped off or picked up in the area by the flag poles and then exit along the indicated route (via the signs). Vehicles are no longer permitted to pass through the parking lot for the purpose of drop off and pick up. Please ensure you follow the signage as you enter the property. This is all for the safety of our students.
Permanent link to this article: http://www.cpa.ednet.ns.ca/?p=5023
Did you know that if you follow @CPAHighSchool on Twitter, you will receive instant, up-to-date information on all things CPA? Please note that CPA posts regularly on Twitter, but does not reply to inquiries/messages there. If you have questions, please contact the appropriate area within the school using the staff directory.
Permanent link to this article: http://www.cpa.ednet.ns.ca/?p=5032