We will be welcoming back our students on Wednesday, September 2nd! Here’s what you need to know:
1. Students, you can either log onto PowerSchool as of September 1st for your schedule, or if you do not have a PowerSchool login, look up your name listed in various locations when you arrive at school and the room next to your name will be where you will go to receive your schedule.
2. If there is something wrong with your schedule or you failed a course last year, please come to guidance (room 242) to correct this issue.
Students looking for a course change for other reasons, the list of available courses will be posted on the window outside of the guidance office (room 242), if the course you are looking to change into is available, you can fill out the course change form available in guidance and leave it in the tray. You can check back later to see if the change has been approved and/or denied. COUNSELLORS WILL NOT BE ABLE TO SEE STUDENTS ABOUT COURSE CHANGES ON THE FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL. Only students who have not been scheduled, have failed a course and need to take that course again will be seen on the first day.
2. Wednesday, we will be following the DAY WEDNESDAY schedule. So the sequence will be:
B (or 2nd block)
A (or 1st block)
D (or 4th block)
C (or 3rd block)
3. Questions? Student Council will have on special identifiable t-shirts and are here to answer any questions you have.
4. There is NO Student parking on school property.
5. Students will be called by last name to pay their students fees and have their school ID photo taken as well as sign up for their PowerSchool account if they do not have access (location to be announced). Please hang onto your student fees until then.
Student Fees: $55.00 (cash or cheque only)
Yearbook Purchase: $60.00 (cash or cheque only)
TOTAL IF PURCHASING A YEAR BOOK (optional): $115.00