Transcript Requests


Transcript Requests During the School Year – Sept to June

Current Students:

You can request a transcript by signing up on the Transcript Request Sheet located in the Guidance Office (Rm. 242).  Note: We will provide you with a Charles P. Allen High School envelope for you to send to the institution requiring this transcript. We do not mail or fax transcripts directly.

Former CPA Students: 

Please fill out this linked form and forward to:

Charles P. Allen High School
200 Innovation Drive
Bedford, NS  B4B 0G4

Transcripts are $5 each and can be paid by either cheque, money order or cash only. Note:  Transcripts can either be picked up at the school or sent to the institution requiring your transcript. Transcripts are usually ready in 3 business days.