- Breakfast is FREE! You will receive a breakfast ticket during B Block (last class) on Friday. This ticket will give you your breakfast and your name will be entered into a draw for some prizes (including at chance to win your prom ticket!!)
- You should line up to get your breakfast and get seated in the cafetorium as soon as you arrive on Monday as the assembly begins promptly at 9:20.
- There is important information about all things graduation, prom, scholarships/awards, etc. You will also be giving an information package which includes your application to graduate form and prom contract at the end of the assembly. Please make sure you get one as you exit the cafetorium.
Click here to view the Course Selection Book for the 2015-2016 year.
Students interested in attending St, Thomas University in the fall please note that they will be here at CPA on Tuesday Feb 10th at 1:30 in guidance to do on the spot admissions. Sign up in guidance if interested.
Grade 11 and 12 students interested in NSCAD please note that they have their portfolio day on February 21st. It is an information session and portfolio preview event for applicants and parents. You can tour the school, discuss your portfolio with faculty and explore their programs. Sign up on line.
- Text Message Received (by Bell or Bell Aliant Customers)
- Mobile & Long Distance Call Made
- Tweet using #BellLetsTalk
- Facebook Image Share
For more information, visit letstalk.bell.ca
If you need to talk, there are many supports within our school including:
- Guidance Office (Room 242)
- Youth Health Centre (Room 209)
Parents of grade 9 students who will be attending CPA in September 2015 are encouraged to attend the Grade 9 Parent Information Session. This session will cover what to expect in high school as well as course selection information.
When: Monday, January 26th from 6pm-9pm (snow date will be Wednesday, January 28th)
Location: CPA Cafetorium
Do you have questions about the SAT and ACT testing requirements for students wishing to attend university in the United States? Please find below details about an upcoming webinar on SAT/ACT testing where those questions can be asked and answered.
This is one in a series of webinars EducationUSA will be hosting and we encourage you to check out the website http://canada.usembassy.gov/educationusacanada.html to keep informed about upcoming webinars and other events.
UPCOMING WEBINAR FOR CPA STUDENTS
January 14, 2:00pm – 3:00pm
Bedford HRM Community Centre Conference Room (attached to CPA High School)
Please sign up in the Guidance Office (Rm. 242) if you plan on attending this session. For more information, please see Mr. Jennings in guidance.